Women's Ministry is all about helping other women to come to Christ and grow in Christ. It's about encouraging people to understand the gospel, respond to the gospel and apply the gospel to every aspect of life. And that happens when women engage with God through his Word and prayer, in the community of the local church.
TSCC Women's Ministry is by women, for women. Various teams work together to coordinate various areas of this ministry. Every women is encouraged participate by leading a bible study, event or outing, or to just come fellowship with others.
Coordinator: Millie Swayer
For detailed information on any upcoming event/class, please see our "Calendar/Event Details" page or our Newsletter.
For those of you participating in Secret Sisters this year, you are now able to drop off gifts/cards/etc. for your Secret Sister to the church office and we will notify her to arrange pick up.
Here are the guidelines:
1. All items must be dropped off during regular office hours.
2. Social distancing rules apply: 1 person to drop off/pick up.
3. IF YOU ARE ILL OR HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS PLEASE STAY AT HOME. ALSO PLEASE DO NOT PREPARE GIFTS WHILE YOU ARE ILL.
4. Please consider wiping down gifts with disinfectant wipes, etc. to ensure that no germs are being given along with your gift.
5. Please keep in mind that you are by no means obligated to give gifts during this time, or at any time. If you do not feel comfortable receiving gifts, that’s ok too. The gifts will remain in safekeeping.
6. Secret Sisters is all about strengthening our bond as sisters in Christ and NOT about gift giving. My hope is that we have all been lifting each other up in prayer during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Carrie Wade or Cheryl Woods.